Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
It’ another Top Ten Tuesday this week and today, I will be sharing books that I recently added to my overflowing TBR pile. This time, I’m going to pick 5 YA and 5 Historical Romance novels that I recently added in the last month or so. I actually had a hard time picking books to show this week because it seems that I just went wild with adding books on my TBR pile.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman – Historical YA and a demon fighting lady in 1812 London? GIVE IT TO ME NOW! I’m so excited to read this book obviously because it’s YA and it’s also historical romance!
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken – I’ve seen the book trailer, I heard the buzz, I read the blurb, and it sounds freakin’ amazing! Definitely excited to read this book. And don’t forget, there’s time travel involved. Who doesn’t love that?
- These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas – The blurb says Jane Austen meets X-Men. If that doesn’t intrigue you, want would? This is also another historical YA so I’m in heaven!
- Ruined by Amy Tintera – This book involves a princess (?) and revenge. This is definitely something that I want to read. Amy Tintera is the only author that I’ve read before so I already know her work.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh – I tried not to add this to my TBR pile. But, I’ve heard a lot of good things about this book at Christmas so I added it to my TBR. Here’s hoping that I didn’t make a bad decision.
- Marrying Winterbourne by Lisa Kleypas – Book two in Lisa Kleypas’ new historical series and I’m psyched. I absolutely adore love between the classes and this one promises to be amazing!
- Along Came a Rogue by Anna Harrington – I love the “falling-in-love with your brother’s best friend” trope and this one sounds good. This is also an author that I haven’t read before so I’m pretty excited!
- Do You Want to Start a Scandal? by Tessa Dare – Another Spindle Cove series, and this time, it’s Charlotte’s story! She was a child when I read the second (or was it third?) book in the series and I’m super excited to read her own story. Plus, Spindle Cove people!
- Magnate by Joanna Shupe – I was a little underwhelmed by Tycoon (book #1), but I really love to read about New York in the early 1900s. I’m hoping that this would be better than Tycoon.
- The Earl Takes it All by Lorraine Heath – Heath is one of my favorite authors, so I’m totally psyched about this book.
Did you join this week’s’ Top Ten Tuesday? What’s on your list? Share them below!
Alyssa Susanna (The Eater of Books!) says
DUDE! I’ve read four of your first five (and I have Ruined on deck). The Wrath and the Dawn is one of my favorite books of 2015! And Passenger and Dark Days too (I read them in 2015). I didn’t like These Vicious Masks as much as I’d hoped though. OMG Winterborne! That book could not come soon enough. I hope you get a chance to read all of these in the future! 🙂
Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!
Alyssa Susanna (The Eater of Books!) recently posted…Review: Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios
OMG! Now you have me psyched to read them ASAP!!!
Zoe @ Stories on Stage says
Ruined sounds absolutely amazing, doesn’t it? xD Hopefully it ends up being as good as it sounds. xD And The Wrath & the Dawn is amazing! Can’t wait to see what you think of it. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! ♥
Zoe @ Stories on Stage recently posted…Their Fractured Light
I know! I’m excited for Ruined and I’m definitely caving in and will read The wrath and the Dawn!
I really enjoyed The Dark Days Club! It was so much fun 😀 I really need to get my hands on Passenger and Wrath and the Dawn
Bec recently posted…Waiting on Wednesday 
Lover Of Romance says
so glad you got some great books here!! I love Lorraine Heath as well and I can’t wait to read The Earl Takes All!!! I loved the first book, so I am hoping this one is just as fabulous. And YAY for Kleypas’ book. I can’t wait for that one. I am really liking that she returned back to HR.