Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
So, I am not THAT familiar with my historical romance debuts this year (because there is no listopia on Goodreads for this) so I decided to do an YA list.
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – this has a very interesting premise
- The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall – I really enjoyed the Da Vinci Code and this is supposed to be a “YA Da Vinci Code” so I am hoping it would be good!
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas – a re-telling of Sleeping Beauty, this should be good.
- The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst – a futuristic time travel book. I’ve actually read a couple of YA books with the time travel theme and didn’t really like it. BUT I am willing to give this a chance
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher – okay, so it is technically NOT a debut but this is the first time these 2 authors are writing together so I call it a debut. Awesome premise, by the way.
This is as far as I go. I don’t see anything by a debut author that I want to read at this point. Do you have any recommendations? Comment below.
I'm really excited about A Wicked Thing, too. I just can never resist fairytale retellings.
My recent post Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015