Happy Saturday, Wormies! I decided to join ARC August (hosted by Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat) again this year because I have been slacking on the ARCs that I need to read. I have chosen TEN ARCs that I have on my TBR pile that really need some love.
Full disclosure, I participated in this challenge before and I totally sucked at it. But this year here’s hoping that history will not repeat itself! haha
To participate, join the challenge here! And don’t forget to use the tag #ARCAugust!
- The Sea King by C.L. Wilson
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
- Gentlemen Prefer Heiresses by Lorraine Heath
- The Scotsman Who Saved Me by Hannah Howell
- A Christmas to Remember Anthology
- The Scot Beds His Wife by Kerrigan Byrne
- A Daring Arrangement by Joanna Shupe
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale
- The Most Dangerous Duke in London by Madeline Hunter
- Traitor in her Arms by Shana Galen
This month, I am picking the 10 historical romance ARCs that I need to read ASAP! Eeep! I’ve been in a rut lately and have mostly reread my favorite books! I hope I will be able to make a dent this month!
Which of the books above are you waiting to read?
Are you participating in the ARC August challenge? Which books are on your list for the challenge?
Jordan @ The Heart of a Book Blogger says
Good luck with your #ARCAugust TBR! I have a bunch on mine as well and was able to read two books during this first week.
Jordan @ The Heart of a Book Blogger recently posted…ARC August Week 1
Thanks, Jordan! Good luck to you, as well!
Lover Of Romance says
oh you listed some fabulous books here!!! I loved The Sea King and The Duchess Deal. Other ARC’s you listed that I am looking forward is The Scot Beds His Wife, The Christmas Anthology and A Daring Arrangement.
Lover Of Romance recently posted…Tea and Biscuits: Top Grabs For Autumn
Oh, me too! 🙂 eeep! I am currently reading The Scot Beds His Wife.. 🙂