ARC August hosted by Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat
Well, well, well. I guess history repeated itself! I fully admit that I suck at themed reading challenges because I am a mood reader. The moment I put out a list of books that I WANT to read, I almost always DO NOT read them.
I did read a number of ARCs, though so all is not lost.
- Beautiful Lawman by Sophie Jordan – [rating stars=”five-stars”]
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare – [rating stars=”four-half-stars”]
- The Broken Duke by Jess Michaels – [rating stars=”two-half-stars”]
- Perfect Love by Amanda Cowen – [rating stars=”two-half-stars”]
- Perfect Sense by Amanda Cowen – [rating stars=”three-stars”]
- Disorderly Conduct by Tessa Bailey – [rating stars=”three-half-stars”]
- Love Will Always Remember by Tracey Livesay – [rating stars=”three-half-stars”]
Yup, as you can tell, I have failed this challenge! I managed to read a number of ARCs, but also still managed to NOT READ a whole bunch of them!
If you participated in this challenge, how did you do?
Lover Of Romance says
Oh it looks like you have read some great ones and need to REALLY read some ARC’s that are musts. The Sea King is probably one of my favorite books of the year, I just LOVED it so much. I just know that you will too, especially if you enjoyed book one. A Daring Arrangement I recently read and really liked it! I am about to read A Scot Beds His Wife, so I can’t wait on that one. Hope you get to these other ARC’s soon.
Lover Of Romance recently posted…Book Review-Wildfire In His Arms by Johanna Lindsey
I hope so!! Gaaahh I feel like I’m in an endless reading slump!!