ARC August hosted by Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat
Well, well, well. I guess history repeated itself! I fully admit that I suck at themed reading challenges because I am a mood reader. The moment I put out a list of books that I WANT to read, I almost always DO NOT read them.
I did read a number of ARCs, though so all is not lost.
- Beautiful Lawman by Sophie Jordan – [rating stars=”five-stars”]
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare – [rating stars=”four-half-stars”]
- The Broken Duke by Jess Michaels – [rating stars=”two-half-stars”]
- Perfect Love by Amanda Cowen – [rating stars=”two-half-stars”]
- Perfect Sense by Amanda Cowen – [rating stars=”three-stars”]
- Disorderly Conduct by Tessa Bailey – [rating stars=”three-half-stars”]
- Love Will Always Remember by Tracey Livesay – [rating stars=”three-half-stars”]
Yup, as you can tell, I have failed this challenge! I managed to read a number of ARCs, but also still managed to NOT READ a whole bunch of them!
If you participated in this challenge, how did you do?