Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
I know I’m a little late in posting my December wrap-up post but I actually wrote a lot of posts and did a couple of surveys towards the end of the year so… I know, excuses. But I’m glad that I finally caved in and wrote this post.
READING CHALLENGE STATS
- GoodReads Reading Challenge – 106/100*
- Review Challenge – 48/100 – I know I’ve been really bad about writing reviews so this will be one of my goals this year.
- Historical Romance Challenge – 41/48 – almost made it! I’ve been reading a lot of YA in 2015
- NetGalley Challenge – 14/20
- Re-Read Challenge – 9/5*
DISCUSSIONS ON THE BLOG
[wrap-up-posts date=”December 2015″ notin=”Reviews” listtype=”ol”]
LAST MONTH’S REVIEWS
[wrap-up-posts date=”December 2015″ category=”Reviews” listtype=”ol”]
LAST MONTH’S READS
LAST MONTH ON-HOLD
- Grave Mercy – Mainly because of the foreign sounding similar names. It’s such a shame because I really, really liked the heroine!
- The Rogue not Taken – I felt that Sophie was TSTL and I didn’t like the flow
- Days of Blood & Starlight – I really wanted to like it but it was just too weird. I may pick this up again this year.
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown – This will be another book that I will pick up this year.
- Cold-Hearted Rake – This was hard for me to put on hold because it’s LISA KLEYPAS, but I didn’t like Devon or Kathleen.
FAVORITE MONTH READ
Illuminae wins this hands down!
Everybody repeat after me: REY!
- The 100 – How did I NOT see this?!
- Seve Deadly Sins – Pierre has been in an anime craze the last couple of months and he
forcedsuggested I would enjoy this. I tried not to, BUT IT’S SOOOO GOOD!
My TBTB Secret Santa is Kate from Ex Libris and she gave me new books to read from an author I haven’t tried!