Happy Sunday everyone! This is my newest feature where I share my book haul for the past week, link you up with my recent posts, and share updates about my life.
WHAT’S ON I HEART ROMANCE
- Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Historical Romance Books
- Book Review: A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean
- Book Review: Her Errant Earl by Scarlett Scott
- Friday Faves: I Heart the Los Angeles Public Library
- Hubby Reads Divergent by Veronica Roth
MY LIFE THIS WEEK
- My bad kitty Pixie is staying with us this week since the MOMster is on a mini vacay.
- Went to see 300: Rise of an Empire with hubby last Friday and enjoyed it. Surprisingly.
- Saw Need for Speed with hubby. It was pretty good too. Now, when can I get my own Bugatti Veyron? LOL
- Updated my addy in my LA Public Libary card and borrowed a textbook.
My review for Dangerous Dreams is also coming out tomorrow!! I'm excited for you to read the book and hear what you think about it 😀
Goldie recently posted…Review: Going Rogue [Also Known As, book 2]