Bookish updates in the last 2 weeks
Happy Sunday, Wormies! I’ve found an awesome community on Bookstagram – Romancestagram! It’s basically bookish photos featuring romance books! I am so excited and it has made me inspired to take more bookish photos! Plus, I’ve already got an awesome TBR pile just through this community! If you’re a romance reader, follow #romancestagram on Instagram!
I also reached 600 followers the other day and I have a giveaway! I am giving away 6 of my favorite books that I have duplicates! You can follow me there, I am @zerisse.
I didn’t do much the last couple of weeks because Pierre went back to the Gulf of Mexico two weeks ago so it’s been pretty quiet at home. Plus, the heat! But on a happy note, Twylah has been sticking to me like glue. But she’s still not into selfies! Or photos in general but I still bully her into posing.
Did you also notice that I blogged ALMOST every day this week? I am really surprised! I mean, I normally don’t post this often! But one of my secrets is actually creating a blogging schedule!
This is also the first time that I read SEP and OMG! It Had To Be You is amazing! I love Phoebe, I love Dan, I basically love everything about this book! My review will be up next week, so stay tuned for that! I’m also listening to This Heart of Mine which is Molly’s book!
affiliate links below
Borrowed/Audible Romance Package
affiliate links below
favorite photos from my #bookstagram feed
posts you missed in the last 2 weeks
[wrap-up-posts week=”29″ year=”2018″ listtype=”ul”]
[wrap-up-posts week=”30″ year=”2018″ listtype=”ul”]
- Megan @ Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest talks about posting less often and why you should (I have a posting schedule and I honestly don’t blog every day! You should try it!)
- Aimee @ Aimee Always talks about how to make your own blogging schedule (I wrote a post about this last year and I love my blogging schedule so much!)
- Dani @ Perspective of a Writer talks about unpopular opinions (I love talking to people about books that we have opposite opinions on! It makes an awesome convo as long as you respect each other)
- Camillea @ Camillea Reads talks about the books that helped her heal (Books make awesome friends and they can seriously help you at a low moment in your life)
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch is celebrating her birth month with an event called Augvocacy plus a giveaway and daily guest posts (I seriously love this event and if I didn’t miss the sign-up, I would have participated. As a Filipino blogger who grew up in the Philippines, reading is important to me but I feel like there aren’t a lot of readers! This event is one way to show how each Filipino blogger and reader can make an impact to fostering reading in the Philippines!)
Do you bookstagram? Leave me your links below and I’ll follow you!