Sharing my thoughts on this weeks’ reads
Hello all! It’s been an awesome couple of weeks and I was able to read themed books for Halloween! But now that I am currently reading Christmas themed books, I am having a VERY, VERY hard time and I’m not loving anything that I am picking up! Eeep!
I am also still reading some of the books that I had from last week since I had to stop them while I read for Halloween and now for Christmas. But you know what, I may be picking them up again just because Christmas is NOT doing anything for me. Oh, and before I forget, I am hosting a Bingo Challenge for #HoHoHoRAT and you can learn more about that here.
Also, because I am having a hard time with the Christmas books I picked, I am rereading ‘Twas the Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries.
I’m sorry, I just can’t get into this story. I’m not liking the heroine AND the hero at all. Gaaaah!
Purchased or Gifted
Got this surprise in the mail from Avon!
- Cait at Paper Fury tells us how to write a perfect book review (seriously an amazing post)
- Shannon at It Starts at Midnight shares books published in 2017 that bummed her
- Kim at Caffeinated Reviewer is hosting the HoHoHo Read-A-Thon! (hint: there are challenges and giveaways)
- Jaime at The Perpetual Page-Turner shares tips on how to make winter suck less (I love winter, but it doesn’t snow here in LA so…)
- Kristen at Metaphors and Moonlight talks about separating the book from the author (I do not support authors who behave badly to their fans, readers, and reviewers or authors who break the law)
Do you love reading Holiday themed books?
What are your favorite Christmas books? PLEASE, I need new recs!