Becuase I’m hosting a mini-challenge for the Spring Bloggiesta, I’m going to join in the festivities!
Obviously, I have quite a few things that I need to do with my blog (see sign on top of blog), so this is a great opportunity to start.
Ezrah’s TO DO List
- Fix 3 months worth of blog posts – If you have been following me for a while, you would know that I had a malware scare last year AND had to delete my blog and start from scratch. I was able to save all my posts, thank God, but lost all my photos (the book covers!) and had to reinstall all the plugins. I have been using Ashley’s Ultimate Book Blogger plugin (affiliate link), so info was lost.
- Write 5 reviews (possibly in a different format that I do not already use) – I have quite a few books that I need to review (THE HORROR) so joining the #Bloggiesta would be a great excuse to do this.
- Participate in 2 Twitter chats – I love joining in Twitter chats!
- Schedule a couple of weeks worth of posts – So I have been slacking on posting and I always, ALWAYS scramble at the last minute (like right now, I’m CURRENTLY blogging while driving to Tejon Ranch). Obvs, I’m not the one driving. Drive SAFE KIDS!
- Update my Pinterest boards – I started updating my Pinterest boards! I read a few tutorial posts about how to promote blog posts on there and I’m excited to do that!
- Pre-shoot 5 weekly Instagram-themed challenges – I LOVE BOOKSTAGRAM so much! But yes, I suck as following the weekly challenges, WEEKLY challenges, people!
it goes without saying that I will be visiting and commenting on other blogs throughout the week!
Have you joined the Spring #Bloggiesta yet?
Great list! I need to update my pinterest too!
I actually started integrating my blog on Pinterest last week so I have a looong way to go!
Jenni Elyse says
Looks like you have a great list. Sorry to hear about your malware issue. That’s no fun to deal with at all! I’m glad you didn’t lose all your posts, even if you did lose your images. 🙁 Good luck with your goals and I look forward to checking out your mini-challenge.
Thanks Jenni! I managed to save my posts but adding in the pictures and the formatting on the older posts is SUPER hard…and boring…and time consuming. :p I’m working my way backwards, btw.
I hope you’ll join the mini challenge! 🙂
I haven’t been on Pinterest in forever! I’ll have to make that a goal; I didn’t think about promoting blog content through it! Good luck this week and happy Bloggiesta! 😀
Maggie recently posted…Spring Bloggiesta 2016
Happy Bloggiesta Maggie! Pinterest is a hit and miss for me and I don’t go there as often, too! If I do get a positive response from cross-posting on Pinterest, I may continue doing it! 🙂
Do you like using Pinterest for blogging? I don’t use it often but I am curious 🙂 Happy Bloggiesta!
I’m just starting, so I’m not sure if I get traffic from Pinterest. If I do get a favorable response, I’ll keep doing it! 🙂
Good lick with your goals. Instagram is pretty awesome, only just got into it this month but loving it.
I’m not as active as I want to be, but I’m trying! BOOKSTAGRAM is AWESOME!
Maybe I should get a blog pinterest too. I see them around and it looks so fun! I’ll definitely need to check out yours! 😉 This is an awesome to-do list, I hope you get on ok with it!
Annika recently posted…Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
Thanks Annika! My Pinterest isn’t updated yet. But I can try!! 🙂 And you can def do it, BTW!
Lisa @ Just Another Rabid Reader says
Yikes! I would lose my mind if I lost my posts! I just now, after 4 years of blogging, got the UBB plugin. I am so in love and don’t know how I survived so long without it. Maybe I can avoid blogging slumps now and actually get ahead a little bit! Good luck with your goals! Mine are somewhat similar.
Lisa @ Just Another Rabid Reader recently posted…Spring #Bloggiesta 2016 Wednesday Goals/Update
Yes UBB IS AWESOME!!! Def made blogging easier! Good luck with your goals, too and Happy Bloggiesta!