As an Aries, it is doubly hard for me to finish something that I started. Naturally, it comes as no surprise that I wasn’t able to finish any challenge that I set myself to accomplish in 2013. But never despair, I am back (up to how long, I have no idea) and ready to take on a few challenges in 2014. This time, I have changed it up a bit and I have added and dropped a few challenges.
But first, let us see my 2013 challenge results!
Not that impressive, right? Well, the next couple of days, I will be posting all the new 2014 challenges that I need to log on this blog so stay tuned!
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – I will still be doing the reading challenge at Goodreads. Last year, I wasn’t able to finish the 60 book goal because I wasn’t even able to finish a book in December.
- Finish this Series Challenge – I joined this challenge so I can actually finish a series! I have listed 7 series that I have blogged about in November.
- A Year of Romance Challenge – I really want to finish this challenge so I am aiming low and will challenge myself to do the easy challenge
- It’s the End of the World (and We Like It) Challenge – Because I have been reading a lot of YA books lately, I decided that I will try this challenge. Most of the YA books that I read are in the dystopia genre so this shouldn’t be hard (LOL)
- Alphabetical Apellations Challenge – I think this one is doable since I am just listing the names of the heroines and heroes in the books that I read. Easy peasy!
- Name Challenge – This is an ongoing challenge for however long I am into doing challenges. I am still looking for a book that has my name as a name of a character. Any suggestions?
Here’s hoping for me to finish these 5 challenges!
Leave a Reply