Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Since I haven’t been reading a lot of YA books, I decided to feature that today! I have a few YA titles that I want to read and because I have been pretty disconnected to the general YA genre, this list may help me read them before this year is over!
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner – Another collaboration from the amazing duo Amie and Meagan! I am super excited to read this, too! This book is about two teens that work together while decoding an alien race!
- Warcross by Marie Lu – this involves a female hacker and an online game contest. Kinda reminds me of Sword Art Online so this should be good!
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – Another awesome collaboration by Amie and Jay! Can’t wait to see the two couples team up in this book!
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen – I recently requested the ARC for this one and it the premise sounds very exciting! This is about the future where a group of 10 teens is leaving Earth!
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer – OMG this book! I am excited to read this because the female is being raised by the villains! Also magic!
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas – THIS IS CHAOL’S BOOK, people! I can’t wait to read it! Chaol is one of my favorites and I am super shipping Chaoleana so much!
- Given to the Seas by Mindy McGinnis – I received this book in the Fairy Loot box that I purchased in April and I am super excited to read this, too!
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Well, after that Wonder Woman movie, I am a little apprehensive with this book. I know it’s written by Leigh Bardugo but I’m really intrigued.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – I absolutely love this cover and I’m really intrigued by the plot! Also, positive reviews for this book are astonishing.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I have seen this book praised and hyped and when I found a copy at a library book sale for 50 cents, I decided to purchase it. I may read this soon!
Have you read any of the books mentioned above?
Are you excited for them, too?
So excited for Tower of Dawn!
Jo recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday #110
I NEED Chaol so MUCH!!!! <3
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction says
Oooh! Obsidio really SHOULD have been on my list because I just pre-ordered it so I could enter the pre-order contest to get my name on the deceased list. But I didn’t actually remember to add it to my TBR when I did it, so it didn’t end up on the list!
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction recently posted…The Ten Books I’ve Most Recently Added to My TBR (and Why!)
Haha I pre-ordered it too! I wish my name will be on it because I have the same name as Ezra… *wink
When Dimple Met Rishi is the BEST!!!! I was so sad that there was no Illuminae Files book at BEA this year, because I read Gemina so long ago!!! I see so many beauties on this list.
Sam @ WLABB
Sam recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books From BEA/BookCon
OHHH maaaan! The good thing is, no one will be selling ARCs for that book then!
Vanessa @ Blushing Geek says
That wonder woman book sounds promising. Lovely list Zee 🙂
Vanessa @ Blushing Geek recently posted…Manga Review – Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice) by Yoshitoki Ōima
I hope she doesn’t disappoint! But I have read Leigh Bardugo before and even though I didn’t like her Grisha series, I LOVED the Six of Crows duology!
Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks says
Yessss, I love Chaol so much! Although I kind of gave up on the Throne of Glass series (and ACOTAR too, in fact), I’m still interested to see what’s up with Chaol. He’s such an interesting, fascinating character – in my opinion. I hope you enjoy both To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, and When Dimple Met Rishi; they’re both really fluffy, cute summer contemporaries. 🙂
I can’t get past the second book of ACoTAR so I have given up on that. I am meh about ToG but since I am up to date on that series, I might as well finish it. 🙂
Can’t wait to read those books, too!
Renegades! Yes! My TTT
I’m so so excited for all of your scifi picks. Plus, both of your contemorary romance picks are my favourites. I hope you love them as much as I did!
Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/
Megan recently posted…Review: When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Thanks, Megan! I am super excited, too!
Yikes, I am so far behind on YA books right now but I do want to read Dimple the most!
Me, too!! I need to catch up! I’ve been reading A LOT of historicals, though 😉
Breeny's Books says
I’m super pumped to read When Dimple Met Rishi!! It’s awesome that it’s on your list. I also really want to read Renegades because Marisa Meyer..duh.. =) I’ll definitely have to check out some of the other books on your list as well. Great post!
! I’m new to blogging and book reviewing, and I was wondering if you had any tips for newbie bloggers and book reviewers.
If you have the time, please check out my blog @breenysbooks. I’d love any feedback. Have a wonderful day.
Thanks, Breeny! I absolutely love Marissa Meyer! And she is super sweet in person, too! I can’t wait to read When Dimple Met Rishi! And good luck with blogging! 🙂